|Antenna House releases XSL Formatter V2.5
Antenna House is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest releases of XSL Formatter and the PDF Output Option.
New in V2.5
New Pricing, Maintenance Program and Consulting Services
- More than 20 proprietary extensions to provide powerful capabilities not yet supported by the Standard.
- Enhanced formatting capabilities.
- Enhanced printing functions.
- Added performance and functionality in PDF Output Option.
- Numerous additional improvements and bug fixes.
- New simplified pricing has been implemented for XSL Formatter V2.5 for Widows, Linux and Solaris.
- An Annual Maintenance program has now been put in place to ensure that supported customers always have the latest version release of their software.
- A new offering of Consulting Services to write stylesheets or assist in writing stylesheets, and to add customer specific extensions to the core products.
New Release V2 for Unix/Linux
Formatting Engine Enhancement
Font Support Enhacement
- Sun Solaris 8 or higher (SPARC platform), RedHat Linux 7.2 or higher, SuSE Linux 8.1 or higher available.
- By using XSL Formatter Unix/Linux version, direct PDF generation on server environment is available.
TrueType, Type1, OpenType (TrueType outline, PS outline) are newly supported. All fonts are embeddable except for the license restriction.
FO and Properties Implemented
The evaluation programs of XSL Formatter V2 for Unix/Linux are distributed from the website of Antenna House: http://www.antennahouse.com . If you have any inquiries, please contact us at
- Formatting Forms: Absolute-position is a property to specify positioning of fo:block-container.
- Setting header strings from title of chapter, section.etc: fo:marler, fo:retrieve marker
- fo:float support flexible layout of graphics