XML Instance V2.1
||XML Instance V2.1
XML Instance™ is a breakthrough product for schema-driven data editing that allows for the creation, editing, and management of data-oriented XML documents, messages, and configuration files.
XML Instance™ is a breakthrough product for schema-driven data editing that allows for the creation, editing, and management of data-oriented XML documents, messages, and configuration files. XML Instance is an integral part of the Turbo XML™ professional XML development and management suite. We recommend that you use Turbo XML to fully support your XML initiative.
TIBCO Extensibility's leadership in schema technology allows XML Instance to be one of the first schema-driven editors in multiple dialects. Now users can edit and validate XML business documents (i.e. instance documents) that conform to a DTD or XML schema in any prominent XML schema dialect including XML Schema-CR (XSDL, Oct. 24th). XML Instance offers powerful facilities for editing XML business documents, leading the way to corporate and industry standards for XML data management.
- Create schema-aware XML business documents
- Support for major and emerging schema dialects including DTD, XDR, BizTalk, SOX v2.0, and XML Schema-CR (XSDL, Oct. 24th)
- XSLT stylesheet transformation facilities
- Real-time validation and editing facilities against an XML schema or DTD
- Source View: enabling direct edits to the source code of an XML document
- Highly intuitive graphical interface for the design and navigation of long or complex XML documents
- Create multiple customized displays of an XML document
- Data importing from an ODBC data source
||TIBCO Software Inc.
||Java (Windows 95/98/NT/2000, Unix, Linux, MacOS)
||Commercial (trial version available)