A Rapid Application Development environment for creating Web Services and XML-based applications.
||XML Web Services
CapeStudio is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) environment for creating Web Services and XML-based applications. It consists of an integrated toolset, featuring:
- CapeStudio Mapper. Enables XML data transformations in a graphical environment and generates standard XSLT.
- CapeStudio WSDL Assistant. Generates Web Services client proxy and server skeleton code based on standard WSDL.
- UDDI Registry Browser. Searches private or public UDDI registries for available Web Services descriptions.
CapeStudio is an entirely open and standards-based toolset for designing and building Web Services.
CapeStudio is a powerful and intuitive set of tools, designed to simplify the process of building Web Services. It reduces the complexity of Web Services Description Language (WSDL), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and eXtensible Markup Language (XML).
CapeStudio enables you to:
- Build standards-based Web Services clients and servers.
- Reduce your development time, costs and learning curve.
- Create rapid prototypes and eliminate manual coding errors.
CapeStudio is built using Java 2 Runtime Environment, 1.3.1. It is available on Windows 2000/NT, Solaris and Linux.
||Cape Clear Software Inc.
||Java, Windows, Solaris, Linux
||Commercial, free evaluation copy available.